- ABOUT QR
Starting 16 June, Qatar Airways will operate an Airbus A350 on the Brussels-Doha route.
Qatar Airways is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, regularly increasing frequencies and introducing new destinations. We’ve always been committed to operating a young fleet, equipped with the latest technology and innovations. It is our pleasure to fly the most advanced aircraft types in the world: the B787, the A380, and now the A350.20 prizes to win – click on the TEST tab above!
- The aircraft was developed in order to offer an optimal travel experience to the passengers by delivering the maximum comfort and efficiency.
- The Business Class cabin has a capacity of 36 seats in a 1-2-1 configuration and the Economy Class cabin has 247 seats in a 3-3-3 configuration.
- The aircraft is much less noisy, more fuel-efficient and emits 25% less CO2 thanks to its new generation Rolls Royce engines, a fuselage made with a combination of titanium, aluminum alloy, new carbon and plastic fiber and wings made up of long Carbon fiber panels that change shape for greater aerodynamic efficiency.
If you want to make a chance to win one of the 20 prizes in our e-learning, we suggest you go and have a look at our A-350 details via the link above and the video below. GOOD LUCK!
|1. Bernard Goethals||1672.00|
|3. Liesbeth Van Den Broeck||1543.50|
|4. Marc Van Kerckhoven||1420.00|
|5. Karl Dijkmans||486.00|
|6. Wouter debaets||216.00|
|7. Halmans Yoann||198.00|
|8. dany borreman||195.00|
|10. Andries Willekens||53.00|
|11. Yoann Halmans||52.75|
|12. Stefanie Lucas||45.25|
|13. Jelle Mayeur||36.00|
|14. milko wangermee||36.00|
|15. wangermee milko||36.00|
|16. Pascale Degryse||34.75|
|17. Jonas Croonen||33.75|
|18. sophie verhoeven||33.50|
|19. Jeroen Adriaenssens||32.50|
“How much do you know about Qatar Airways’ A350”
Art. 1: ORGANISATION
- The company Qatar Airways Ltd, a foreign company with a capital of 143.8 million Qatari Riyal, registered under the number BE 0831454009, having its Belgium Headquarters in Avenue Louise, 350, 1050 Brussels (hereinafter referred to as “organizer”) is organizing a e-learning with no obligation of purchase.
- The e-learning starts on 06/06/2017 and ends on 20/06/2017 included.
- The winners will be announced on 23/06/2017.
Art. 3: ACCESS
- 3.1 participation’s conditions
This e-learning with no obligation to purchase is open to all travel agents in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- 3.2 announcement
The e-learning will be advertised via a web banner on the Travel2 newsletter and/or via an email sent by the organizer.
Art.4: MECANICS OF THE E-LEARNING
- Taking part in the e-learning can only be done through https://www.travel2.be/product-training/qatar-airways/
- Any participation made via telephone, fax or mail, will, therefore, not been taken into consideration. Participants have to mention their name, email address, and name of their agency.
- This site is publicly accessible and can’t rule out that non-agents will participate. Therefore, participant must be employed as bona fide travel agent in a BeLux travel agency at the time of participation.
Art.5: PRINCIPLE OF THE E-LEARNING
- The e-learning runs as a multiple choice questionaire.
- Every good answer earns the contestant 1 point.
- Every wrong answer loses the contestant 1/4 point.
- The contestant, who will have gained the most points, will be the winner of the first prize, a Bongo “spa & volupté”.
- Each participant will be timed, so in the event of a tie break, the winner will be selected by speed of completion.
- In the event of a tie break, a draw will be held.
A total of 20 prizes are donated for this special E-learning, reaching approximately €650 in total.
- First prize: Bongo “Spa & Volupté” with a value of €139.90
- Second and third prize: one Maasmechelen gift cards with a value of €100
- 4th to 8th prize: One “Supreme Awards” voucher with a value of €40
- 9th to 20th prize: two Kinepolis cinema tickets with an approximate value of €8.65 each.
Prizes cannot be the object of a demand of counterparty, whether financial, exchange or return for any reason whatsoever. If circumstances required it, the organizer reserves the right of exchanging, at any time, to a proposed prize, a prize of an equivalent value or of similar characteristics, without it giving right in any kind of compensation of any sort.
Art.7: DESIGNATION OF WINNERS AND INFORMATION
- The organizer reserves the right to validate winners’ eligibility to participate and win.
- The winners will be announced on the website https://www.travel2.be/product-training/qatar-airways/ and personally by email. The date of drawing is communicated for information purposes. It is subject to modification, if circumstances required, without advance notice or possibility of reclamation to be made to the organizer.
Art.8: DATA PROTECTION
- Data of the participants, saved in a safe computer file, is used for the purposes of identifying winners, making contact with them via email. The organizer is responsible of the treatment of data as well as the respect of confidentiality of the latter.
- The organizer shall not incur any liability if it was obliged to cancel, suspend, shorten this e-learning or change its conditions with or without prior notice.
- Participation in the contest implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, particularly regarding technical performance, response times for consulting, querying or transferring information, risks of interruption and more generally, the risks inherent in any connection and transmission on the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and the risks of contamination by viruses circulating on the network.
- The participation to the “How much do you know about Qatar Airways’ A350” e-learning implies a loyal attitude towards the organizer and other participants.
- Any false statement of a participant entails his exclusion from the e-learning and the prize he could possibly have won. Similarly, any participant who attempts to tamper with the flow of the e-learning, either by human or by intervention of an automaton would be immediately disqualified.
Art. 10: DEPOSIT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
- Participation in the e-learning implies unconditional acceptance of these regulations in their entirety.
- The rules of the e-learning will be available on: https://www.travel2.be/product-training/qatar-airways/.
Art 11: INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The reproduction, representation or exploitation of all or part of the e-learning component elements proposed therein is strictly prohibited. All brand or product names are trademarks or product names.
Art. 12: DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURIDICTION
- If one or more provisions of this Regulation were declared void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- All cases not provided for in the regulations shall be decided by the organizing company whose decisions are final.
- Any dispute arising in connection with this e-learning will be an attempt at amicable settlement. Failing to find an agreement, the dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts to which the registered office of the organizing company.
- No dispute will be admissible two months after the end of the e-learning.