Test your product knowledge and walk away with one of our 15 prizes!
- About QR
8 weekly flights between Brussels and Doha, connecting to Asia, Australia, Indian Subcontinent, East and Southern Africa.
- More than 150 destinations worldwide
- Recently launched destinations include Chiang Mai and Pattaya in Thailand, Penang in Malaysia, Canberra in Australia, Chittagong in Bangladesh.
- Further expansion plans for 2018-19 involve Luxembourg, Cebu and Davao in Philippines, Langkawi in Malaysia, Da Nang in Vietnam, and capacity increase – ex Doha – to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (to double daily) and Bangkok (to 42 weekly flights).
Hamad International Airport
- Our new gateway to the world is designed to meet customers’ travel needs, offering facilities that are efficient, modern and user friendly.
- With one of the largest duty free areas in the world, this airport boasts more than 70 elegant boutiques and high-end stores, and more than 30 restaurants and cafés. The Airport Hotel, located inside the terminal, also provides exceptional facilities and services to help customers relax between flights or for short term stays in Doha.
- Experience unforgettable travel on board Qatar Airways’ young fleet
- Starting 3 April 2018, Qatar Airways will operate a Boeing B777-300ER out of Brussels with a capacity of 42 seats in Business Class and 316 seats in Economy Class.
- Our Boeing 777 cabin is spacious with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. Our comfortable seats, delectable dining options and award-winning crew will all help to ensure you arrive at your destination feeling relaxed and ready to go.
- Seats in Economy Class have a 3-4-3 configuration and provide you with ample legroom so you can eat and sleep in comfort.
- Our overhead compartments are designed with a recessed position to allow for plenty of overhead clearance, adding a sense of spaciousness.
- Qatar Airways has one of the world’s most generous baggage policies. Economy Class customers can check in up to 30 kg.
- An amenity kit that includes comfort items to help you stay refreshed throughout long flights is also provided.
- Qatar Airways was awarded the World’s Best Business Class 2017 accolade by Skytrax.
- The 2-2-2 seating configuration in our Business Class cabin include extra-wide seats recline 180 degrees, into fully lie-flat beds. Seats have also a massage setting and fully adjustable armrests, with precision controls to create the position that is right for you.
- Large pillows and duvets, light and comfortable designer sleeper suits* by White Company and luxurious Bric’s amenity kits are also provided.
For your chance to win one of the 15 prizes in our e-learning, we suggest you go and read the info on the “About QR” tab, have a look at the video below, and visit qatarairways.com
Penang is a beautiful island located off the north western coast of Malaysia and by the Strait of Malacca, is well-known for its serene beaches, multicultural history (Malay, Chinese and Indian) and exquisite local delicacies. With numerous tourist attractions that includes UNESCO World Heritage sites, beaches and forests and much more. Georgetown, the capital of Penang is a UNESCO World Heritage area and is one of the more popular tourist areas.
Best time to visit Penang — It experiences tropical weather like most of Malaysia. It is generally warm and humid all round the year and it rains heavily between August and November. The best season to visit Penang would be between December and March when the climate is fairly cool. These cold months are also the high tourist season with high room rates.
Feel free to test your knowledge about Qatar Airways >> Click on the “TEST” tab!
Good luck and who knows… you might win one of the 15 prizes we offer!
Discover Penang with Qatar Airways
Take this opportunity to improve your knowledge about a new destination of Qatar Airways and make a chance to win one of the 15 following prizes:
- First prize: one Bongo voucher “Sejour Pittoresque” with a value of 89.00€
- Second to sixth prize: one Bongo voucher “Selection Silver” with a value of €49.90
- 7th to 15th prize: one Armani First Class amenity kit with a value of 25€
For each good answer, the contestant earns 1 point. For each wrong answer, the contestant loses 1/4 point. In the event of a tie break, the winner will be selected by the speed of completion. Reply correctly to the questions here below and take the opportunity to be our lucky winner.
You can try your luck 3 times. Please note that if you try to participate more than 3 times you will be automatically disqualified.
The e-learning starts on 29/03/2018 and ends on 5/4/2018 included.
The winners will be nominated on 16/04/2018.
Your email address:
Travel agency name:
|1. Lynn Haverhals||15.00|
|2. GELINE Diane||15.00|
|3. PEGGY BODSON||15.00|
|4. FADOUA EL MOUSSAOUI||15.00|
|5. KETHLY MUJINGA||15.00|
|9. Natascha van Dam||13.75|
“Discover Penang with Qatar Airways”
Art. 1: ORGANISATION
The company Qatar Airways Ltd, a foreign company with a capital of 143.8 million Qatari Riyal, registered under the number BE 0831454009, having its Belgium Headquarters in Avenue Louise, 350, 1050 Brussels (hereinafter referred to as “organizer”) is organizing a e-learning with no obligation of purchase.
The e-learning starts on 29/3/2018 and ends on 05/04/2018 included.
The winners will be nominated on 15/04/2018.
Art. 3: ACCESS
3.1 participation’s conditions
This e-learning with no obligation to purchase is open to all travel agents in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The e-learning will be advertised via a web banner on the Travel2 newsletter and/or via an email sent by the organizer.
Art.4: MECANICS OF THE E-LEARNING
Taking part in the e-learning can only be done through https://www.travel2.be/product-training/discover-penang-with-qatar-airways/
Any participation made via telephone, fax or mail, will, therefore, not been taken into consideration.
Participants have to mention their name, surname, email address and name of their agency.
This site is publicly accessible and can’t rule out that non-agents will participate. Therefore, participant must be employed as bona fide travel agent in a BeLux travel agency at the time of participation.
Art.5: PRINCIPLE OF THE E-LEARNING
The e-learning runs as a multiple choice questionnaire.
Every good answer earns the contestant 1 point.
Every wrong answer loses the contestant1/4 point.
The contestant, who will have gained the most points, will be the winner of the first prize, a Bongo voucher “Séjour Pittoresque”.
Each participant will be timed, so in the event of a tie break, the winner will be selected by speed of completion
A total of 15 prizes are donated for this special E-learning, reaching approximately €629.5 in total.
-First prize: one Bongo voucher “Sejour Pittoresque” with a value of 89.00€
-Second to sixth prize: one Bongo voucher “Selection Silver” with a value of €49.90
-7th to 15th prize: one Armani First Class amenity kit with a value of 25€
Prizes cannot be the object of a demand of counterparty, whether financial, exchange or return for any reason whatsoever.
If circumstances required it, the organizer reserves the right of exchanging, at any time, to a proposed prize, a prize of an equivalent value or of similar characteristics, without it giving right in any kind of compensation of any sort.
Art.7: DESIGNATION OF WINNERS AND INFORMATION
The organizer reserves the right to validate winners’ eligibility to participate and win
The winners will be announced on the website https://www.travel2.be/product-training/discover-penang-with-qatar-airways/
and personally by email.
The date of drawing is communicated for information purposes. It is subject to modification, if circumstances required, without advance notice or possibility of reclamation to be made to the organizer.
Art.8: DATA PROTECTION
Data of the participants, saved in a safe computer file, is used for the purposes of identifying winners, making contact with them via email.
The organizer is responsible of the treatment of data as well as the respect of confidentiality of the latter.
The organizer shall not incur any liability if it was obliged to cancel, suspend, shorten this e-learning or change its conditions with or without prior notice.
Participation in the contest implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, particularly regarding technical performance, response times for consulting, querying or transferring information, risks of interruption and more generally, the risks inherent in any connection and transmission on the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation and the risks of contamination by viruses circulating on the network.
The participation to the “Discover Penang with Qatar Airways” e-learning implies a loyal attitude towards the organizer and other participants.
Any false statement of a participant entails his exclusion from the e-learning and the prize he could possibly have won. Similarly, any participant who attempts to tamper with the flow of the e-learning, either by human or by intervention of an automaton would be immediately disqualified.
Art. 10: DEPOSIT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
Participation in the e-learning implies unconditional acceptance of these regulations in their entirety.
The rules of the e-learning will be available on: https://www.travel2.be/product-training/discover-penang-with-qatar-airways/.
Art 11: INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The reproduction, representation or exploitation of all or part of the e-learning component elements proposed therein is strictly prohibited. All brand or product names are trademarks or product names.
Art. 12: DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURIDICTION
If one or more provisions of this Regulation were declared void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
All cases not provided for in the regulations shall be decided by the organizing company whose decisions are final.
Any dispute arising in connection with this e-learning will be an attempt at amicable settlement. Failing to find an agreement, the dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts to which the registered office of the organizing company.
No dispute will be admissible two months after the end of the e-learning.